This summer we have been able to continue Cultura Cura! Every Monday and Wednesday from 12 – 2:30 pm, youth as young as 4 and up come to TANA to create arts and crafts. Our last session is Wednesday, July 19th if you would like to join us. So far we have created clay miniatures of food, popsicle puppets, zines, paintings, and much more!
A big thank you and much love to:
- Yolo County Housing for assisting in the funding for our art supplies
- Sandy Ledesma for all her energy and ideas for workshops
- High School TANA Intern, Leila Brannan for co-facilitation of workshops
- Past TANA intern, Arturo Ortiz for assisting with arts and crafts
- TANA artist, Fiorella Lema for assisting the youth during workshop
- The mom’s of all the youth participants for continually generating lots of energy and new ideas for our space